Wednesday, June 18, 2008

wednesday, day 2 of your absence

it's official. i am getting sick. dang it.


in news: i thought this might be interesting to do together:

Gardening tips for city folk
Seattle Tilth, a local sustainable gardening advocacy group, is holding a series of free classes this summer to teach organic container gardening and composting to apartment and condo dwellers. Several will be held 5-7 p.m. at Victor Steinbrueck Park in downtown Seattle at the north end of Pike Place Market (2001 Western Ave.).
Learn veggie container gardening June 25, apartment composting July 2, culinary herb gardening July 9 and organic pest and disease control July 17. http://www.seattletilth.org/

We do have to pre-register, but it's free.
______________________________________

Also, I am interested in going to the SAM - impressionists on view there right now. you?

As well as the Asian Art Museum at Volunteer Park, no?
Looks like I will have to quit my job just to keep up with all the things I want to do with you!
_______________________________________

Well, I just took a nap in the lounge, and my throat still hurts. I was supposed to have lunch with Jessica, but had to bail b/c I feel so shitty. I am now eating leftover pesto pasta and wish I had opted to spend money instead on soup.

Here is the etsy homepage for this afternoon. Again, not anything interesting to me.


__________________________

oh, isn't this just delicious for the eyeballs?

Love their stuff.

____________________________________

wouldn't it be fun to take a candace/kelly trip to Portland? We could just wander around and look and local shops and eat fresh farm food and other such "urban hippie" activities...also, I would want to go and see THIS exhibit from SF Girl's blog (i am becoming a rather frequent reader of such things).



smooch, ma'am.

crm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin