Saturday, November 21, 2009

Weekly Antler Gathering...

Happy Friday, dearlings.  This week has been surreal! I celebrated my first official published writing of my career.  This is due to the gracious and lovely publication of Antler Magazine.  It is my privledge to work with these people and have my name on such a visually stunning publication.  You can check out the November issue HERE.

Here's a recap of my weekly posts on Antler's blog.  It is, as usual, all revolving around my muse: BOOKS.

I hope this weekend feels so good to your overworked bones.  I'm celebrating my 7th wedding anniversary, so I'm sure it will be great.

1 comment:

  1. My friend is published. That feels amazing to say.

    And yes, I did read the whole article and yes, EVERYONE does feel like an albino hunchback sometimes.

    Missy, I'm so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin