Monday, September 28, 2009

Urban Outfitters September Sale 2009

My picks:

Wallpaper
A wonderful idea for the replacement of my HIDEOUS wall paper in the kitchen.

Tree Pillowcases
Like sleeping in the orchards.


Cable-Knit Throw
That color...sigh.


Kimchee Blue Pieced Herringbone Dress
Herringbone is like god to me.


Colorblock dress
Despite it's disqualification because of my brain-washed hatred of strapless,
I love the structure and color.


Soft Open Blazer
I've been on the market for a blazer for some time now...it's perfect!


Tweed Mini
If I have to wear a mini, this would surely be the one...paired with very opaque tights.


And of COURSE,
Fringe Thigh High
Because everyone needs to channel their inner Pocahontas...


YOUR PICKS?

Hurry, sale ends in two days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin